One side finished on the Dragon

So, I have been doing a lot of thinking about the dragon. There were several things that I did not like, but I didn’t want to redo the background and that is what it would take to change it! After much thinking, I decided to go ahead and go for it! I worked pretty much all day to try to improve the things that I didn’t like. I fixed some of them, but there are still a couple of things that are too extensive to change. I do think it looks better, however! I decided to go ahead and start the back side. I really didn’t want to do it, but could see no way around it. It just had to be done. So here are the (probably) finished front, and the barely started back!

I do not have a pic of the totally finished front, but I will post that later. I don’t want to turn it back around now while the back is very wet. I used Light Molding Paste to put the texture on the outside of the door.


~ by terryhonstead on November 16, 2011.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: