“Masked” is done!

I finished!! I ended up having to “erase” the one area and then used a piece of art fiber paper on the area of the face, which I then painted. I wanted it to be a little more abstract than I think it is, but one of my daughters said that she saw two faces, and wanted to know what it is supposed to be, so I guess that is abstract enough! Either way it is done and I am happy with it!

Advertisements

~ by terryhonstead on August 28, 2011.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: